For the convenience of our customers, Stannah is now offering Phone and Virtual stairlift appointments in our direct service areas. These remote alternatives are designed to help our customers find the right stairlift, without going through the process of an in-person stairlift appointment. While, in some cases, in-person measurements will still be necessary, this new process will allow you to get a sense of our stairlift offerings, our services and the cost of a stairlift, before anyone has to come to your house. We’re really excited about this new program and look forward to using it to better serve our customers. Check out the directions below and learn how to schedule a phone or virtual stairlift appointment.
Talk to a Stannah Stairlift Expert over the phone, discuss your options and, if feasible, get a price quote.
- Call us at 8888976766
- Schedule your appointment and give us the best phone number to call
- Meet with a Stannah Stairlift Expert over the phone at the appointed time
“Visit” our virtual showroom via video conferencing. See our stairlifts in action, ask questions, discuss your options and browse through our product catalog through screen sharing.
- Call us at 8888976766
- Schedule your appointment & provide a phone number and email address for contact
- Download your favorite video chat app from the Apple or Google Play Store. For Apple users, FaceTime is often easiest. We’re also happy to meet with you through Zoom Cloud Meetings, WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Google Duo or whatever app works best for you. If you’re unsure, we’ll work with you to figure out the best solution ahead of your scheduled appointment.
- Meet at the appointed time. The video chat request or meeting link will be sent to you shortly before the scheduled appointment. Accept the video call or click on the link to join the meeting. (Special note: make sure to approve all video and audio permissions, so that you and our representative can see and hear each other.)
Whether you choose to schedule a phone or virtual appointment, we’ll walk you through each step of the process. It is our goal to give you the full picture, so you have the information you need to take the next step. If you have questions or would like to schedule a remote appointment, call us today!
For more details on how we’re handling current public health concerns and keeping our customers and employees safe, check out this blog article.